Earth Care Solar Charge Controllers
Earth Care Controllers come in 12, 24, 36, and 48 volts.
Also in 150 amp and 300 amp.
(150 Watts Max)
|12V Smart Controller||$79.95|
(150 Watts Max)
|24V Smart Controller||$179.95|
(150 Watts Max )
|36V Smart Controller||$299.95|
(150 Watts Max)
|48V Smart Controller||$299.95|
|48V Smart Controller||$399.95|
1)The job of an MPPT charge controller is to make sure the power output is constantly being regulated and calculated every time the voltage of the input changes in the slightest. This characteristic is desirable if the input voltage is constantly changing.
2) Our controller is custom built to maximize the power output when given as input the Vpmax of our breakthrough Peel & Stick Solar modules. That means that when the first light hits our panels, our controller begins converting all available power to a suitable voltage and current to properly regulate your Golf Cart batteries. When you turn the key to your cart, you know that our controller is providing almost 100% of the power produced by the solar module directly to your batteries.
3) This technique is much more cost effective because we specify exactly what voltage the controller will receive from the panels. Engineers from the solar manufacturing facility, Engineers responsible for building our charge controllers, and independent Engineers in the field have all confirmed the efficiencies and can assure maximum productivity.
4) Our system is less complicated, built on sound analog technology, allowing for the omission of expensive microprocessors, and built with fewer parts…fewer parts that can be damaged or might fail over time.
5) Unlike fancy microprocessor controlled chargers, our controller will not be damaged by a lightning strike. We specify the exact inputs to the charge controller, hard wire those values using proven analog circuitry, and obtain high efficiencies at a savings to the end customer. We do not believe in over engineering or providing more than you need, simply for our profit. While others boast enormous panels, we strive to supply exactly what you need. It is our goal deliver a proven system that will add value and convenience to your Golf Cart for years to come, and do this at a fraction of the cost of competitors products.
12 V Solar Panel to 48 V Battery Charger
Used to charge a 48 V battery @ 4 amps max from a 12 V, 10-160 Watt nominal Solar Panel.
- Low Cost
- High Performance
- Nominal Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Input Power Limited to Prevent Over-loading
- Rugged boost voltage design
- NEMA 4 enclosure (weatherproof)
- Very High Efficiency >95 % typical
|Input Voltage (V)||0 – 24 V (12 V nominal Solar Panel)|
|Output Voltage (V) +/- 2%||56.4|
|Output Current (Amps)||3|
|Current Limited *||6|
|Input Fuse||25 amp Automotive Fuse|
|Quiescent Current from Solar Panel||15 mA|
|Quiescent Current from Battery||<36 micro-A|
|Efficiency||92 – 96 % depending on loading and state of charge|
Enclosure: NEMA 4 Enclosure
Dimensions: 4″ X 2″ X 2″ nominal
Weight: approx 1.8 lbs.
Temperature Range: -40 deg C to 50 deg C
It is recommended, as with all electronics, that the unit not be placed in direct sunshine
Humidity: 0 – 90 % non-condensing