Earth Care Recommends Safety First
12 Tips of Safety When Installing Your Do It Yourself Solar Systems-Follow Each State and National Laws Governing The Solar Industry.
- Never work in bad weather.
- Make sure the surface where you are applying the Earth Care Peel and Stick Panels is clean.
- Make certain the roof area where applying the Peel and Stick Solar Panels are strong.
- Make certain your solar system from the very beginning is grounded.
- Make certain you do not work during or after a rain.
- Wear safety equipment at all times when handling wiring , connectors, inverters, controllers.
- Never work alone.
- Utilize safety nets, lifeline , harnesses.
- Utilize common insulation sense when using tools installing Earth Care Peel and Stick Solar Systems.
- Scaffolds are always recommended when working with solar installations.
- Use Flexible metal conduit and water proof fittings to insure from moisture intrusion.
- Earth Care’s Peel and Stick Panels will not break unless bent closed.
Earth Care recommends even to the Do It Yourself installers to read and understand and follow the teachings of the North American Board of NABCEP: