Powerful Peel and Stick Solar Energy charging systems
We are excited to bring you this new technology for recreational vehicles. The beauty of traveling is to do so in style. That’s why you shop around and choose the RV that’s right for you and one that fits your lifestyle. Well, When it comes to solar the same can be true but where do you start? We are here to help.
What choices are there for RV’s, Campers, Remote locations when it comes to solar? What are the advantages? What are the disadvantages? How much does it cost? Who Installs this stuff anyway? What damage will mounting cause?
The Choice for RV’s solar energy systems have traditionally been the glass panels with heavy duty mounting systems and securement systems, these even in a portable way. This type can and has become a hassle in set-up and tear down and in some cases because of the time and effort you have to put into the climb to the roof for set-up ( unless they are mounted flat which cause power loss because they are recommended to be mounted at a 45 degree angle ). Consider the dangers of falling and causing harm to you or someone else either helping you or close by should something fall from the roof and were hoping it wasn’t you! That’s a mighty long fall.
These systems are set up by Watts and come in many different sizes for your systems depending on what you are looking to run and how long. The disadvantage with these systems are simple when they get damaged your investment simply put is trash because the system will not operate anymore.
So consider the disadvantages of solar glass panels;
- the heavy hardware and set-up
- the possibility of damage rendering them trash
- securement after use ( unless they are mounted flat – which is not optimal)
- cost of shipping them using an 18 wheeler and then depending on where you live there may also be restrictions
- The installation costs ( if you do not do it- we recommend a certified installer because of the power generation and the dangers associated with live power- especially connecting multiple panels meaning more power- more potential risk) Safety is key here.
- A potential hazard when traveling is encountering a storm ( hail) and damage to the panel, also wind riding under the panel with potential for loss.
- costs appear reasonably low at the entry level but add shipping and handling and installation and your system realistically ends up in the neighborhood of $2000
Let’s Now consider Flexible Thin Film Amorphous Peel And Stick Solar Energy Charging Systems. This is exciting because of the power these systems generate long term making your investment worthy. Here’s what we have learned the industry widely denounces thin film because it produces low watts which may be true but the key in power to batteries for storage is the Amps. These systems produce power from light, cloudy days – producing power, trickling power steadily into the batteries. When moving into thin film flexible amorphous it allows any flat surface for installation, which depending on the layout of your roof top can be a challenge with the glass panels. The thin films come in different sizes which mount directly to the surface one time. Once they are installed , they are proven to be resistant in wind test results of hurricane force winds ( the machine stops at a certain point because once there if it’s still functions they work). Having the thin film peel and stick solar energy charging systems allows you to generate power from light. Which as we all know, on the trail, or with certain parking spots, or from late night visits to your destination, you could find out at daylight your blocked from full sun. It happens! We all will experience it even when you do your best planning. Others may beat you to the park, or you planned on being there and securing the best spot. Unless you are the one that’s always early the early bird, it will happen.
So Let’s consider the advantages of Peel And Stick Technology;
- Light weight no need for reinforcements when adding them to your Rv
- Ships Ups in a Tube ( saves in some case’s $300 or more)
- Flexible and Sticky able to mount to flat surfaces and small ridges
- Will still function when damaged ( 50 cal shot through it and diodes work around damage still producing power)
- Easy one time installation – no need to adjust (reducing potential risks associated with other kits)
- Can add on to system for more power as needed (if you have enough roof space)
- Pulls power from LIGHT even generates power on cloudy days ( Best overall producer)
ECS-RVT-48 RV Solar Charging System
one 15 Ft Extension Cord 5.12 V wiring harness
12/24 Volt Charge Controller available on this site http://peelandsticksolarenergy.com/golf-cart-tops/controller-tech-data/
NOTE: This System comes as a peel and stick panel Or as a panel with eyelets
* Amorphous cells with different light absorption properties deposited continuously, one on top of another, to capture the broad solar spectrum more effectively. This increases the energy conversion efficiency of the multi-cell device and improves performance stability.
|Order With Confidence
100% Secure Ordering
You may use your Credit Card
having A Pay Pal Account
Pay Pal is Completely SecureQuestions?
Call Us at 1-888-764 0731